Tailored Kilimanjaro Climbs
We specialize in Private climbs where you choose the date, the route and you climb with just your friends and your guides and crew. But we can do far more than that: we will genuinely work with you to create your own adventure incorporating pretty much whatever you would like.
Special diet: no problem we can do that. Honeymoon trip: no problem we can make it special. Here are some of the things we are regularly asked for: if there is something else you would like just ask.
- Sleep at 5730m in Kilimanjaro crater, right beside it’s glaciers, higher than every African
- A surreal experience not to be missed but not for the faint hearted
- Has the huge attraction that you can be first to the rim of the crater in the morning to view that spectacular African sunrise Upgrade your accommodation: choice of upgraded hotels
- All our packages include a night before the climb at a local hotel that is clean and comfortable but relatively basic by western standards. We offer upgrades either to Premium Hotels, generally small hotels with better accommodation and facilities, and to Luxury boutique guest houses and lodges like Impala Hotel.
Add extra acclimatization or rest day
Increase your chances of success by adding an extra day to acclimatize. Altitude Mountain Sickness can mean that you feel unwell. An extra day will allow you to rest and recover without losing your opportunity to summit. Available on all routes
Your own loon too: private toilets
Kilimanjaro public toilets are well used to say the least, so if you’d rather not join the queue for the loo, you can have your own private toilet tent complete with custom-built ‘throne’!
Lighten the load :private porters
- It’s challenging getting you up Kilimanjaro, so why not let your daypack take care of itself. A personal porter will carry your daytime essentials, such as drink, packed lunch, warm clothes, sun cream etc. so they are to hand whenever you need them. If you’re not used to carrying a rucksack then this is a wonderful option and again can improve your chances of reaching the highest point in Africa